Casestudy 4 – Somerfield, London
JAIA SYNTAX is a space engineering technique providing a trusted, evidence-based approach to the analysis and design of spatial layout patterns. It helps to optimise a functional performance and audiences’ travel path and area as well as maximising the visual impact of display.
• Encouraging convenient way-finding and informal browsing among visitors.
• Creating an easy to understand and navigate layout by optimising visual connections between the main entrance, vertical circulation and other levels of the exhibition space.
• Increasing footfall & Easing wayfinding
• Improving accessibility
• Improving visitor experience
• Facilitating safe movement
• Saving design & operational costs through increased efficiency
• Maximising retail revenue and profit